Resonant diverse teams outperform other teams!
HPIT-High Performing Intercultural Team
Is your team operating in a global and interculturally complex world?
What do High Performing Intercultural Teams do?
• High performing intercultural teams have a deep understanding of the intercultural motivators and demotivators that every individual team member brings to the team.
• High performing intercultural teams use this deep knowledge to develop an interculturally aligned team culture by using the four pillars of successful intercultural teams.
• A high performing intercultural team actively recruits and nurtures members into the team culture, and creatively and intentionally uses it to connect successfully with internal and external stakeholders.
Four pillars of successful intercultural teams:
A high performing intercultural team will quantify, action and align clearly defined behaviors that become the behavioral code or behavioral charter for the team. Four crucial focus areas need to be of an intercultural team charter:
• Develop Merit Based Trust!
• Overcome Communication Challenges!
• Align Common Purpose!
• Develop Relational Capital!
Learning journey of 4 to 6 months
Can be conducted virtually or face-to-face
Includes facilitated sessions as well as in-team activities and workgroups
Uses the Three Colors of Worldview personal and group reports.
Optional: can include the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment
Contact us to design a High Performing Intercultural Team Journey tailored for your team!
We will assist you to design a development journey that will equip your team to thrive in a global and interculturally complex world.
Discover what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team.
Your teams can do better
The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork.
Trust one another.
When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
Engage in Conflict around ideas.
When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
Commit to decisions.
When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
Hold one another Accountable.
When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
Focus on achieving collective Results.
The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.
Learning & Development
We are able to offer much needed insight with examples of where companies have taken this journey and how they have helped global teams to excel.
Learning Journeys to transform your organization! Are you ready to take your team to the next level?
We're here with workshops built for you to take them there.
Advanced customer Relation in an intercultural environment
People effectiveness in workplace
Time Mastery for global citizen
Learn how to as & answer tough questions
Navigate to our other solutions aimed at: